Monday, January 13

 Kennedy (My Niece) Got Baptized! 
We are so proud of her, She is such a darling, crazy, super fun part of our family.
 And I couldn't love her more..Even If she was mine, she feels like mine.
Here are some pictures of her very special day.
Kennedy Elizabeth Peay
  On our way to the church...I begged Millie to wear these fake glasses..
I thought she looked like the cutest little hipster!
 Jason told her they looked weird, so she took them off...Dang It HIM!
 So I put them on Mac. And he thought he looked cool, no matter what dad said.
My little best buddies.
Millie and Quincy
Charch.
Lunch at Jen's beautiful home.
Cupcake dress, Mom you are too darling!
Cookies with gold sprinkles. I don't know what a party would be without those!!
The fanciness of us..
Rock.a.by
My Daddy.
Kennedy about to do the cutest Lyrical dance for us...
My husband always begs everyone to perform for him, he loves to be entertained!
The picture Jas. took of me...He got a good laugh out of it... So sexy I know.
My sleeping beauties. ;)

No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers