Thursday, January 9


 Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy
I have two and two, could it be anymore perfect?
I'm not sure... Maybe?
I have always wanted Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl since I was a little girl..
 Now that I've gotten almost exactly what I wanted, can I be done?
 Who ever gets exactly what they wanted, in the time frame they want?....Almost no one I think. 
And now that I've been this blessed, I want to be done!!!!
 So I don't go nuts with all these tiny people.(who I love dearly ;)
But is that fair to a heavenly father who has given me so much, am I being selfish? 
I just don't know, this is my ongoing internal struggle right now.
I'm sure every women goes through this same type of thing, In one way or another.
When you are done having babies; whether you want to be, have to be, or don't want to be.. You always wonder if there is one more spirit up in heaven wanting to come down and join your family.
I think as a mother you just have to trust, whatever is supposed to happen will happen. And that is exactly what I'm trying to do. Trust, and have faith that we will make the right decisions for our little family.




No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers