Sunday, January 5


I am in love with Disneyland.
 And Disneyland is in love with me...Romantic right?

 
My kids recieved badges...
 Can you believe it's Rocks first time at five weeks old,
 deprived I know it, we're the worst.
Jason liked my polka dot shirt on this trip,
 because he said he could find me :) Ya, I was hard to miss.
 The Baby Bjorn at the amusement parks was a life saver, it made the trip so amazing!!!
 I had the baby and Millie or Mac and Jason held Lucie and had one of the other kids...
And we went on almost all of the rides we wanted to!!! It was the best ever!
 Our Goosie is so itsy bitsy and is the sweetest softest little girl ever..We love her immensely.
( I just said that in a english accent. Im sure you could tell.)
 My little secret- 
I totally fed Rock on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride...
It was the perfect place to nurse a baby its a long ride, its dark.. If it didn't have the steep drops it would have been ideal, LOL. Shhhhh Don't tell anyone.
 I love the pink teacup!! I need a giant teacup in my giant playroom for my kids. (In my dreams)
 I think secretly he was a little alarmed, by the massive whale. 
He acts so cool all the time, I like when he shows me he's still a little boy.
 LOVE HIM.
 His eyes still got fried even with his hat on. And sunscreen every two seconds!
The life of a mom with fair children. You people with tan children, will never ever understand.

 We took the train...and got a little lost from Jason. We walked back to him...
Correction I walked carrying both children. Their feet hurt. The people I walked past thought I was a bodybuilder, at least that's what I like to believe.
 Autopia

 Fantasmic!
 It's a Disney nighttime show at Disneyland 
The best moment of the day, and maybe the entire trip,
 sitting on the fence at the end of the night with all the kids watching Fantasmic! 
Not only is it absolutely amazing, but Millie turned to me and says with stars in her eyes "Mommy, Isn't Micky Magical?" The way she said it...Oh, maybe my favorite moment of my life..Seriously.


No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers