Saturday, January 11

MOTOCROSS in TRAINING.
Scariest thing as a Mother is letting your kids do things you think are dangerous...
Uncle Ammon has recently bought my kids two motorcycles and a four wheeler.
And all the cute gear to go with it!
Ammon and my Husband love to dirt bike, and even though my inner mommy screams-
 DO NOT LET THEM DO THAT....STOP....NO......ABSOLUTELY NOT! 
I know that I have to give a little and let them do fun adventurous things.
Already I have had a panic attack a few times when I think something has gone wrong. 
I'm sure I will have many more of those if this becomes my children's hobby.
 Macity.
 At the park...One of the bikes is electric, the other is gas so the kids take turns at the park...
Because it is silent! And pretty awesome, I might add.
 Although it goes WAY TO FAST!
 MILS. What a babe.
 Look mom, no hands...MMMIIILLLLIIE!!
LULU.

No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers