Wednesday, January 1

California fun in the sun
LEGOLAND!!!!!!
Our kids still talk about it daily...I think we are going to go right back!

















 That Millie is so into horses right now. Did you know?



 Sleeping Beauty
 One of the rides got them soaking wet..needless to say they weren't super happy about it...In hindsight I should have had them in there swimming suits like all the other people on the ride. LOL

 Swimsuits...I love their rash guard swimsuits. Mac's is from Gap. Millie's from Swimzip  http://www.swimzip.com/shopgirls.htm 
A must have on this trip, with my very fair kiddies.

 YUMMY. RIGHT?







 The kids were so excited about the chocolates for Grandma Julie!





 It is crazy how much Rockwell has already grown!


My soaking wet children and husband.

 Jason's favorite place to eat in the whole world. They don't have one near our house, so I hear about it ALL THE TIME! Because you know "Peter Piper Pizza is the Pizza People Pick!"


 California Safari
Me doing what I have to do every second of my life, in every semi private place possible
 Get to do with my new baby.

 Goose got eaten by a goose, Ironic I know.









No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers