Tuesday, February 4

TUESDAYS
Every Tuesday after the M and M's go to preschool, and  the kids take naps,
 I drive Millie up to Lehi for dance.
 Meanwhile Mackie, Lu, baby C. and I try really hard to entertain our self's... :)

Tuesday has turned into my cleaning day..I cleaned as hard as I possibly could all day! Like I'm talking the deep dark kind of cleaning. I even cleaned clear through nap time...AKA the ultimate sacrifice, any mother will tell you! And now I am enjoying the Fruits of my Labor.
 Rock loving the IPhone behind the seat attention.
 Goose and Mac, enjoying all the treats Mama jammed into her purse.
 My view when I get my very favorite spot...O how I wish I had gotten a picture of Millie in her outfit today. She looked so darn cute! O well, you live and you learn Regret. ;)

No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers