Sunday, December 22

 Millie Turned Five! 
On November 5th
I love her more then anything ever.(PERIOD)
 I love the secrets we share;
 Our secret night time kiss. Our secret way of telling each other- "I love you."
 I love our Mommy daughter dates.
 I love when its just she and I and I have more fun then I've ever had with anyone ever.
I love that she is Outgoing and Shy, Sweet and Crazy, And she has more energy  in one day then I will have in a week. I love that she is the naughtiest little girl in the whole world sometimes because she wouldn't be my Millie with out that. I love that she is my guinea pig as a mother, I love learning with her. 
I love her singing songs that go on and on and include everything she's ever thought of. I love her dancing around my house with crazy wild abandon. I love that every night right before bed she lays on the ground and pretends she's asleep so I have to lift her and put her on the top bunk of her bunk bed.(which is super difficult lifting a child that big above my head.-But I'll do it for her ) I love her with a fierceness that only a mother can know. And I feel like only because I'm mother to her, can I really understand.
 I love you Millie Jo Carlson.

 Millie has been obsessed with horses this year so I took her riding on her birthday.

 Millie, Mackie and Mommy







No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers