Tuesday, May 31

New York, New York!

So you know I'm not lying!
SIGNS!



 You know you've arrived when your eating pizza under the subway.



 Staten Island Ferry.
  



 Look how my face is gleaming! Its because it is so humid, I was dying!





  WICKED!!!!
If you get a chance see it!
SERIOUSLY!!!
( The movie's sideways, because I know that's how you like them!)
 Me and Lemmon-
With our beloved wicked shirts,
which in case your wondering, we wore to bed almost every night!
 We were trying to pose like the poster...wrong hand Allie, good one.
 I only put this picture in because it took us so long to get it.
 Girls night out always end with treats, right?
Times Square+Girl talk+Treat+Wicked=
BEST NIGHT EVER!

 China town
 It got really chilly, so we rapped them in everything we had.


 The goods from one of our many trips to H&M.
Jason looks a little happier then usual, doesn't he.
Little Italy.

No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers