Sunday, April 3

In Memoriam of sweet Delone Baty Andersen

My beautiful Grandma Andersen returned home to her heavenly father today, I'm sure she was welcomed home by many loving arms. I will miss her dearly as will many others.
Grandma with her son Teddy, my daddy.
 This is her sharing a story with the family.
 Sitting in her chair at the kitchen counter, so many sweet memories of this sassy woman.

Her hands, when I was younger I had an infatuation with hands I remember sitting and visiting with my grandma, and just studying them, wondering how they had come to look like this, the softest hand you had ever felt, they had become crooked with arthritis, and dotted with age marks...and still so feminine and dainty. I love these hands, and I adore this woman.

Until we meet again.

1 comment:

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

I love you SOOO much Allie Jo!! I'm so grateful for Eternal families, and knowing we will see all those that we LOVE again!! What a spunky looking lady!! My thoughts and prayers are with your family! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!! Love you my dear! Give your Dad a BIG hug from us!! Hugs and kisses!

Questions?

Questions?

Followers