Thursday, March 31

One evening: Makeup, spongie curlers and Jimmer.

Millie just out of the bath (natural curl, not even combed...not fair) As you can see she got interrogated about her face, a classic Millie violation of Mommy's makeup case.
After I got her face cleaned up, we tried spongie curlers for the first time.
 My mom used to put spongie curlers in my hair a couple times a week, I loved them! I always felt so fancy!
 We put her jammies on and headed over to Pappa and Nanny's house for a little BYU b-ball, We took her curlers out and here she is- they weren't totally dry, so not the best results, but still dang cute! I've done them since and I LOVE how it looks..
 We pull the front back with a bow...I'll show more pictures later!
 Millie giving her favorite person in the whole world kisses, Bishop Pappa.
 Just another night of Jimmer and the Fam. Hanging out in front of the fireplace.
 Mac loving on, and begging for popcorn from Auntie Jess.




No comments:

Questions?

Questions?

Followers